Thursday, February 9, 2012

assignment- being photographed

1. Yes, I felt extremely uncomfortable. I have always been the one to rather behind the camera than in front of it.i guess I just feel awkward when I am being photographed I don't know where to look or what to do and it makes me nervous. For me there wasn't really a shift that made me any more comfortable this time. I think for me it has been years and years of me feeling this way so it isn't going to change like that.
2. I know when I was photographing Dustin we had a few things we did so it wasn't so weird. The first was the tv was on and for the motion ones we had him playing basketball on the wii so he had something else to focus on. For the posed on since i was shifting him away from the tv all the time we played his music. Besides that we just talked a lot and I told him what looked good in a picture and what didn't. I guess I just kept him filled in with what I was doing/trying and what I liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment