Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Writing Assignment 2/28

1. What things interest you about the subject you photographed?
- Well I did candy and there are a few things that I like about my subject. For one candy is very delicious:] I like the thoughts that come to mind when I think of candy. Also I really like the colors, they are always very bright and colorful. Plus even though I didnt post them all I used different candies that had different textures so the contrast in the smooth and roughness was interesting.
2. Evaluate how well your compositions help the viewer see what interested you
- well I played with symmetry and try to draw the viewers eye around the pictures. Also I tried and make sure that there was always alot of colors in the pictures because that is one of the things that I really liked. I think that I did a pretty good job with getting what I liked about the candy out in my pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment